This is one of the most delicious and refreshing salads you’ll ever eat! It’s so incredibly tasty and it has the perfect balance of acidity, sweetness, and heat! It’s a dish that’s next to impossible to put down which is why I end up eating the entire bowl throughout the day!
With just a few simple ingredients, this salad always becomes the center of attention. It’s just a perfectly balanced dish and unless, you’re allergic to shellfish, you’re going to love every bite!
I’ve been focused on seafood recipes as of lately, so you’ll be seeing lots of delicious shrimp, crab meat, and mahi-mahi recipes turning up on this week’s blog.
MANGO SHRIMP SALAD
Mango Shrimp Salad
- 1 pound of shrimp (peeled & deveined)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 mango
- a handful of fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 5 limes
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Rinse the shrimp, pat them dry, and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle them with the avocado oil and sprinkle them with the sea salt and black pepper. Then place them in the oven for 20 minutes. Peel the mango, dice it up and toss it into a mixing bowl. Then dice the onion as well and toss that into the bowl too. Take a handful of fresh parsley, mince it up and toss it into the mixing bowl. Remove the shrimp from the oven and let them cool. Remove their tails, cut them in half and toss them in the bowl. Grate the zest from one lime over the shrimp. Now juice all the limes, add the smoked paprika, pour in the lime juice, and add the agave. Stir to combine. Chill in the fridge before serving.